Recession Time.. America Crisis

Guys have you heard about recession in the news... About america's crisis.. i am afraid that whether companies will hire this time to us or not.. What do you think guys??

Replies

• andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    you need not worry friend.......what ever it may be the companies go ahead with their schedule ......most of the MNCs have plans to take up new projects so they are going to recruit many candidates this year....already recruitments started in many of the grade A colleges.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    andenagaveni24
    you need not worry friend.......what ever it may be the companies go ahead with their schedule ......most of the MNCs have plans to take up new projects so they are going to recruit many candidates this year....already recruitments started in many of the grade A colleges.......
    What makes you think so? Lot of companies are already postponing joining dates of candidates. They are only 'recruiting' to give the market an indication that they're doing absolutely well. It's all about protecting shareholder's faith in them.

I'm thinking there will be massive layoffs, especially in IT companies in coming months.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    You are absolutely right, Biggie. I heard the news that lot of companies are more postponing the dates. Infosys candidates recently got their appointment letters - their joining dates are in January and February. TCS and Wipro candidates haven't get their letters. 😔
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    yes friends most of the people thinking in the same way ....but some kind of ambiguity strikes my mind. 😕...today i read in "The Hindu" which read as follows:

Reacting to the economic crisis in the US, National Association of Software and Services Companies on monday said the current situation would not have any impact on the Indian IT industry. Although the global economic environment is a cause for concern, it is not likely to impact the Indian IT industry,in the near time future.........

I am an Indian and getting tensed sometimes really whether the IT companies hire this time or not...but the american S & P rate may bounce back under the leadership of the stalwart and dynamic leader, Barack Obama........lets hope for the best😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Did anyone care to watch the Zeitgeist movie. If you want to know about how money works and why US is in crisis, watch the second video here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HCL invites Limited Applications for CCNA & Linux Now HCL the real Software & Hardware giant offers Limited seats for CCNA ,CCNP, LINUX, MCSE, MCITP Internship & Industrial training in...
POOLED OFF - CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR 2011 Batch of B.E / B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,E&I) / MCA by VERIZON 02,03 & 04th September 2011 - 8.30 A.M.[TABLE="width: 774"] [TR] [TD="colspan: 3"]02,03 &...
hiiiii i wants to make a electronics projects for my 3rd sem.i hv selected a topic adjustable breadboard supply but i hv a confussion in the circuit of that project.could...
I'm graduating this year and I'm looking for aprojet based on computer engineering .actually we want(6 in agroup) aproject based on hardware and software.one of our professors recommended akit called...
i passed10-60,12-pcm60.-59%overall,75%in six semester in 3years dgca approved ame course,clearedpaper1.paper2 lisence paper,integrated dual b.tech+m.tech-5 years 70% can i seat any 😕