Real time clock on 7 segments

Can someone help me to make real time clock on 7 segments

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    This circuit diagram will help you out:
    RTC using 89c51

If you have "MP and MC using Assembly programming & C" by A.mazidi .. open page no. 313 or 333.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    r786chugh
    Can someone help me to make real time clock on 7 segments
    #-Link-Snipped-# has provided you the ready circuit diagram now its your turn to execute this before you are going to ask for ready code for the same.
    Start working on Circuit You can update your progress or problem here with us we will try to help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A car with a weak battery can be started by this process using another car with a much stronger battery charge. this is done by connecting the two batteries and...
Can anyone please help me out with the below scenario. Def temp-table tt-temp field a as int field b as int field c as int field dt as date. Consider...
According to textual information this is Screen protector in liquid form. You need to apply on your gadget surface and takes 5 minute to settle to be usable as other...
Dear All, i want to know about the books that help me to prepare for various government exams through Computer Science Branch.The exams under this category may include BEL,BHEL,ONGC,,,etc if...
skeeting in the elexa event means( by playing a musical dance on some important topics that can make the people aware about the matter) like on tree plantation or for...