Rate Avatar Of The Person Above You........

itchap
@itchap-RKJQDB โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

Hey friends This is just for the Fun

Write the Comments on Avatar of the Person above you...
And Rate it ( Give Points out of 10 )


I am First here So...
I give comments on CE Logo--> This is really a beautiful logo created...

๐Ÿ‘ To the creator

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • Aug 20, 2009

    India's flag, we always have proud on that. Rated 10/10

    PS:Avtar should have relevance with your name or personality. So it would be better if we also rate (out of 10) that how much relavance avtar has with respect to person's profile and personality

    For itchap: 0 ๐Ÿ˜

    -CB

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 20, 2009

    Hmm. What's the scale we're going to follow to rate the avatar?

    I'll rate CB's avatar on the scale of 1-5:

    My rating is -

    4 ๐Ÿ˜

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 20, 2009

    My rate for Biggie is 8
    yep nice suggestion CB.. Biggie is crown of CE and his avatar seems wearing a crown.

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Aug 20, 2009

    Well, i'd rate GF's avatar higher if it was a picture of something exotic instead of a pet. =) only kidding, I really like the colors used. 7.5 out of 10.

  • Differential

    @differential-0aMwAJ • Aug 20, 2009

    I wonder if word "gohm" has anything to do with bikes, but he being a mechanical engineer, it represents his interest in bikes (or for that matter in automobiles). I would rate him 8 out of 10. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Aashish Joshi

    @aashish-VrevFC • Aug 20, 2009

    nice animation..any mechanical engineer worth his grease would be proud of it!! ๐Ÿ˜

    8.5/10

  • smita89

    @smita89-e6e7FC • Aug 20, 2009

    although there's nothing chemical about a mechie, your avatar does depict your craziness (prerequisite for a CE member) So, I give you 8.5/10 ๐Ÿ˜

  • safwan

    @safwan-NH7W5Y • Aug 20, 2009

    And smita your name sound like girl and your avtar is men and its showing some quote so i rate you somewhat 6 out of 10 .

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Aug 20, 2009

    Safvan 8/10 for your avatar as i like that super hero in your avatar. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    @gohm: Actually it is an animation but i dont know why there is no animation after uploading it.!!

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Aug 21, 2009

    It is actually Tibetan/Bhutanese from gohmchen, a lay Buddhist holy figure.

    DifferentialI wonder if word "gohm" has anything to do with bikes, but he being a mechanical engineer, it represents his interest in bikes (or for that matter in automobiles). I would rate him 8 out of 10. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Aug 21, 2009

    I will give Gohm 8 for the Bike.

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Aug 23, 2009

    I will rate Biggie 9 out of 10 ๐Ÿ˜€ since his image looks like giving warnings/suggestions to everyone.

    And Patty 9.5 since the Moderator name then a cool boy with glasses and a super car ๐Ÿ˜€

  • safwan

    @safwan-NH7W5Y • Aug 23, 2009

    i rate 8/10 to eng_scared becouse he is using funny star cahrlychapline. and + 1 for hes english cape so total 9/10.