raihana

Hai hello I'm raihana. I am a newbie here. I am an electronics and communications engineer. I'd like to know about the various mtech courses offered for ece students

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to the CE Family. Its good to have you here. Be an active member and keep visiting often!
    Ask your questions related to higher studies in the jobs and career section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active on board.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name- Khirod Kumar Sethy........ Well I am B tech Graduate and My Discipline Is Electronics And Communication Engineering.. I am a Test Engineer By Profession and Have a 2+ years...
Its a fact that light(electromagnetic radiation) is created when charged particles are accelerated but what happens in a neutron star(composed of neutrons only) which makes it emit light, neutrons are...
actually i can't find any category to post this thread...so can anyone tell me how to prepare for GRE.... and i had completed my B.E in elec. and electronics.....bt i...
want to know" how to overcome thrashing "plz
The other day, I went to attend a meeting which was conducted for creating public awareness about Road Safety. The message by the Motor Vehicle Inspector intrigues me. He said:...