Quick Look At Your CE T-Shirts!

CEans,

We announced that we're giving away special T-Shirts to our members who celebrated CrazyEngineers day with us: #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's a quick look at your t-shirts:

[​IMG][​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG]

Those who've been selected to receive CE T-Shirts (mentioned in earlier announcement), please send following information to editor [at] crazyengineers [dot] com by Monday (December 06, 2010).

CE ID: [Example. aj_onduty ]
First Name:
Last Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
Complete Postal Address (with PIN):

T-Shirt Style: Male / Female
T-Shirt Size:
- For Male Style: M / L / XL / XXL
- For Female Style: XS / M / S / L

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our Indian T-Shirt vendor is very sluggish in responding. I apologies for the delay this is causing. I'll keep everyone updated about the progress.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update:

T-Shirts are being shipped beginning today. You should receive them over the next week 😀

All you have to do is flaunt your CE Tee and share your tee photos with us 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Larry and Sergey founded Google because they wanted to help solve really big problems using technology. And one of the big problems we’re working on today is car safety and...
A different Love letter and a beautiful reply to it. A teenage college guy sent a love letter (in Q/A format) to his classmate. My Dearest Reshma, Please answer the...
Indian coins are mainly produced in 4 cities 1. Delhi 2. Mumbai 3. Hyderabad 4. Kolkata The production in city puts an identification mark under the year of issue. Coins...
dear friends, I am saiful from malaysia and currently in my final year in Bach electrical electronics eng. My problem is I don't have any idea what to do for...
I don’t know if we should be concerned about where AI is heading, however, I think it is something to consider extensively before we live to regret our invention of...