*Quick Heal* CEan Of The Month March 2010 is...

Quick Heal CEan of the month March 2010 is...

😁CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#😁
[​IMG]

CEan Optimystix aka Rishabh Ghosh joined CE in July 2009 and has been an exceptional contributor to CE forums. Optimystixs' overall contribution to CE Forums throughout the month of March 2010 wins him the title of CEoM March 2010. Currently a student of Information Technology, Rishabh runs his own business in the name of RnD Computers which deals in Sales, Repairs, Training & Consultation. Optimystix blogs at Technorama Blog.

We'd especially like to highlight Optimystixs' contribution to our technical discussion sections and in depth responses to queries asked by other CEans. We also acknowledge his assistance & coordination in helping us track down few bugs in our new design and helping in mod activities.

We are proud to have you on CE, Optimystix[​IMG]

Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 protection for PC!]
& Special, super awesome, CEan of The Month T-Shirt [​IMG]

CEan of the Month Title Sponsors: Quick Heal [ Quick Heal | Download Best Free Antivirus Software for PC, Laptop & Mobile ]

We thank our CEan of the Month Title Sponsors Quick Heal for sponsoring their top notch product - Quick Heal Total Security 2010 [10 in 1 Protection for PC!]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Announcement Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33423-quick-heal-cean-month-march-2010-a.html Discuss it here.
ontrolling IP Spoofing through Interdomain Packet Filters......plz post the Document of this project....plz frnds its urgent....
Hollo sir, greetings from kedar patil final year mechanical engg student from tkt warananagar kolhapur ,india. my final year project is flatness of disc . in my project i have...
we took a project named "mobile bug" from []Electronics for You-Circuit Lab- Free and tested circuit diagrams-Mobile Bug] ,we have designed that on bread board and it is presently detecting...
hello can any1 send me link or details abt "biometric prediction based computer login system"