Questions on QTP Resources

Hi guys,

I have added about 8 resources on QTP. Most of them are detailed presentations on topics.

Please ask all the questions related here. So that I will be happy to answer them.

This is the link to the resources:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

German website Computerbase has leaked the official AMD 2013 (i.e Steamroller) roadmap.We know that at CES showed the roadmap with steamroller based Kaveri APU mentioned with year 2013. ​ ​Tebash...
Drone It Yourself kit allows you to turn your computer keyboard, telephone, physics book, iPad 2 and Beatles DVD into a flying RC drone. Yep - you read that right!...
Is there any headphone or headset that pause music at any device when removed from ear.😒 Now a days ear phones have advancement in technology like controlling everything in a...
218 MPH aka ~350 Km/h is the new speed record to beat! The Lightening Superbike has officially been crowned the fastest electric motorcycle in the world. You may argue that...
We've all sort of equipped ourselves to type like maniacs on the keyboard, and do wonders with our mouse. But now revolution has come. We are now more tempted with...