QUANTA '11 – National Symposium at CEG, Anna University,Chennai ( March 17-19 )

[​IMG]

QUANTA '11

QUANTA
, a prodigious national level technical symposium hosted by the Society Of Materials Science Engineers (SMSE), College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai.

EVENTS @ QUANTA

QUANTA’11 shelters discrete packets of events that kindle the dormant talents of the contestants to erupt and also impart the abilities to reign over their various skills. The events have the potent to accelerate the adrenaline-flow of the contestants and to enrich their desires to win.

EVENT LIST – QUANTA ’11

• #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Basics
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Snap shot
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
CONTACTS - QUANTA'11

e-mail : #-Link-Snipped-#

Kesava Moorthy - 9962121979

Prasad - 9894491776

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone,i am designing a transmitter circuit having 100MHz as output signal.i require a pocket size antenna for it.i would like to know if it is possible to use a...
When we power on the 8085 microprocessor kit, all the memory locations contain garbage values. Is it the same case with registers (A, B, C, D, E, H, L)? Do...
The word Cryogenics is originated from greek words ‘kryos’ meaning ‘frost’ and ‘genics’ meaning ‘to produce’. Cold science suggests that branch of science carrying out processes at low temperatures. But...
which is your favorite computer programming language and why?
Many times I have heard a lot of people saying that I was unlucky in that particular thing. I guess being unlucky is just a form of bad timing, Let...