Quality and Quantity in Education: Can India Achieve Both?

Kapil Sibal, Minister For Human Resource, India, Chas Edelstein, CEO, Apollo Group, USAm & Dipak Jain,Dean Designate, INSEAD, Dean Emeritus, Kellogg School of Management discuss 'Quality and Quantity in Education: Can India Achieve Both? ' at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit 2010 on the 19th November'10
Live web cast at #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found this video on Facebook 😛 About Facebook 😛 Thought I should share Have a look: [video=youtube;sQYJs1rsMuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQYJs1rsMuo[/video]
Is there any way to search videos on facebook by name? I tried to figure it our but I am clueless.
CEans, CE has evolved over the years and constantly adopted newer and better ways of making CE usable to all our engineers. I had been long thinking of reorganizing our...
Here's a call for all our CEans - From the announcements - CE's foundation day, November 26th, is just a few days away and I'm sure all of us are...
Indian Telecom Leader, Bharti Airtel's gotten a makeover. The company has launched a redesigned website and also a new logo. From the company's website - Our new international identity has...