QTP 11.0 New Version with New features

Note: The below points about QTP 11.0 is copied from a presentation I have prepared gathering data from various sources.

New Features in QTP

1. •[FONT="] [/FONT]XPath and CSS based object identification
  2. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Good Looking and Enhanced Results Viewer
  3. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Easy Regular Expressions
  4. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Object Identification
  5. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Dynamic Library Functions
  6. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Test Your GUI and UI-Less Application Functionality in One Test
  7. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Support for Mozilla
  8. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Embed/Run Javascript
  9. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Manage Test Data
  10. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Web 2.0 Toolkit Applications Support
  11. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Automatically Parameterize Steps
  12. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Silverlight Add-in
  13. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Extend WPF and Silverlight Support
  14. •[FONT="] [/FONT]Log Tracking

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are all the practical applications of MATLAB software, other than simulating electrical, electronic, and computer languages? any example practically? And why it is considered the most important tool for...
today i wrote some code and complied it, till it was good. when i executed the code, server got crashed. error was illegeal bytecode. i want to know ,by how...
London/Hamburg, January 10, 2011. m8 Capital, the venture capital fund investing exclusively in mobile technology, announced today a US$ 4.2 million investment in German mobile technology company SCHAD. SCHAD’s technology...
Guys i am thinking of developing a java based android app as my final year project, but i don't have any idea about what to develop? .Please suggest me some...
What is DTMF? Where is it used?? Its practical aaplication and its efficacies? Please somebody help me out.