QPrize 2010 By Qualcomm

"QPrizeâ„¢" is an international competition designed to launch great ideas from entrepreneurs who strive to bring technology innovation to market. Qualcomm Ventures is awarding $750,000 in seed capital via a series of six regional business plan competitions and one grand-final competition. Eight finalists will be selected in each region and the winner given the opportunity to receive $100,000 in convertible note funding plus an opportunity to compete for an additional $150,000 in our Grand Prize Competition.

Head over to : #-Link-Snipped-# for details.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Most of CEans have their own blogs and I think it would be a great idea to spread the word about CrazyEngineers Day through your blog. Do tell your...
We read many different blogs. And sometimes we find a really good post. We can have this space to share what we like. So, that we get to read more...
I have really important post graduate exams coming up in a few weeks that have me super stressed out right now. Do you have any good ideas of what I...
One of the most common problems faced by all fresh engineering graduates is to find jobs. While many get placed through campus recruitment drives; there are many who've to make...
Twitter Is Overcapacity, says a message on the Twitter hompage, upon login. I tried to login and got following message: Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service...