Proposed Supercomputer Will Be Six Billion Times Faster Than a Cray-1

Design News says: A breathtakingly fast computer being developed by Cray Inc. and Intel Corp.may help address some of the world’s most inscrutable science and engineering problems, ranging from the origin of the universe to the development of cheap, high-energy, electric car batteries.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World Industrial Reporter says: Japanese engineers have developed CUE3, a basketball-playing robot designed to make three-point shots. It only hit five out of eight on a test trial, but still...
Nowadays there has been a storm surge in grocery mobile app. There is a strong reason behind it because modern day groceries have seen a significant rise in sales and...
Total import value of aluminium is over 7 lakh tonne and jump 22% as compare to last year. According to me its one of best startup idea so let's discuss...
I recently started my first engineering job from being a fresh graduate where I'm a design engineer. Our workplace have a hours clocking machine to clock whenever working an a...
Hi everyone, I don't know what to do with my life i'm depressed,confused, feeling suicidal. I did b-tech (ECE) in 7 yrs(2010-2017) with 54.81% i know what you are thinking...