Promoting CE through Email Signatures

CEans,

All of you can help CE grow by doing a simple trick. Just add a link to CrazyEngineers in your email signature. So whenever you email your friend/colleague or relative, he/she will know that you're a proud member of CrazyEngineers

I think this can do wonders to the traffic that this website receives!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm Bachelor Degree student in Mechanical Engineering from a local university, and I'm taking Applied Welding Engineering as my Special Topic. In my assesment I must do a welding project,...
Friends, CEan - Suyash celebrates his 22[sup]nd[/sup] birthday today 😁. Many happy returns of the day, dude! Keep rocking, have fun & change the world 😁 Party On! 🎉
hello everyone... this is Suyash Joshi, from VNIT, Nagpur (currently 8th sem. B.Tech) and I will be joining Oracle in the "Applications Development" sector in the later half of 2008....
CEans, Each one of us uses search engines to search the information available on the Internet. However, you don't always find what you want. There are lots of hacks &...
Dear sir, I am a 3rd year civil engg student from NIT, Jaipur. I wish to do my summer internship at bangalore, which is my home town. I had applied...