Project training/ OR softwares

Project training/ OR softwares .. which are beneficial in getting placed or moving ahaed the career ladder ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahesh Shelke
    Project training/ OR softwares .. which are beneficial in getting placed or moving ahaed the career ladder ?
    The answer to that question would depend on several factors including your current work experience, company you're placed in and most importantly, your interests.

Typically, in a corporate sector; it's most advisable to opt for the training on the projects that you're currently working on. That gives you a chance to immediately implement what you've learned and perform better - one of the most important criteria for moving ahead in corporate hierarchy. For specifics on OR software or training, I'm sure we've lot of talented mechanical engineers who can help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am interested in sound system based topics.I want to know whether e&c/e&e branch is good for my interest?please reply.
Hi sir.Good evening.It's good to meet you again.I am working on a project named skin response meter(Galvanic skin response meter).sir could you please help me out in completing my project...
With policy paralysis for almost 24 months . The government today jumped in with policies such as 51% in Multi brand Retail 100% in Single brand Retail with manufacturing in...
im an e&e student. i am interested in sound systems.I just want to know that which field will give me clear knowledge on sound system devices.e&e or e&c?please reply
I know that's a crazy question, but still I would like to know what CEans opine about this. If you believe that time travel will be possible someday, do you...