CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sahe • 02 Aug, 2012 • 1 like
i need a latest topics on image processing , as i am doing my be in interior area i am unable to collect information about projects and ideas.i need the latest topic in image processing but it should not be concerned with the output on system monitor only and if you have any latest and new topics in any other domain please inform me.
5.4k views

Related Posts

@safiajen0055 · Dec 13, 2012

Hello Friends, I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College.. So, here...
3.1k views

@madhu27 · Jul 5, 2013

Hi... I'm a final year EIE student. My interest is in the field of image processing. Here are some other ideas which came to my mind. Do these already exist?...
3.3k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

Ever since Microsoft announced their plans of pairing up with newer hardware manufacturers at Mobile World Congress early this year we were looking forward to the efforts from regional manufacturers....
3.3k views

@ganesh p · Sep 19, 2012

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CURRENT AND ELECTRICITY?
15k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Nov 29, 2014

Remember the time you got all excited about the launch of OnePlus One on Amazon India? Well, there have been some developments in the corporate world which are sure to...
3.4k views