Project Related Interview Question

Lakhi kant Roy
@lakhi-kant-roy-ZWJBFY โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

I have made a project called "e-shopping mall management" in my final year which is made using j2ee. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for an interview.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Sep 14, 2015

    Lakhi kant RoyI have made a project called "e-shopping mall management" in my final year which is made using j2ee. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for an interview.

    The most obvious questions, without looking at the code would be:

    1. Why did you choose this project?
    2. What does your project do?
    3. How is your project from different regular e-commerce websites?
    4. Why did you pick up J2EE and not any other platform?
    5. Give us/me an overview of the code.

    PS: It's difficult to really ask questions based on only project title. I'm sure our fellow engineers can come up with more questions after knowing further details.

  • Lakhi kant Roy

    @lakhi-kant-roy-ZWJBFY • Sep 14, 2015

    Thanks.