Project management

I am very interested in project management. So,i choose my project on topic "Project management simulation" for B.Tech final year. Now i want some guidance and want to know about "Project management simulation" in detail. please guide me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RINKU RADHAY
    I am very interested in project management. So,i choose my project on topic "Project management simulation" for B.Tech final year. Now i want some guidance and want to know about "Project management simulation" in detail. please guide me.
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Do you want to develop software for project management? Some more information about what you intend to do would definitely help us offer better advice.
  • RINKU RADHAY
    RINKU RADHAY
    sir, actually we would analyse projects (like project construction sites or projects which are running in our area or in any industry near our place). we would work on it. we would apply techniques (PERT/CPM) and we will use software related to project management and would create a optimum plan of that project. I have already worked on "MS project" software but it is very basic software.Would you please suggest me good software or some reference which will help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai sir, i am having a doubt in interview series.i am having all the eligiblity criteria based on marks but i am having one arrear now and i am having...
curious to know about this
I m a 7th sem et student. As a student of 7th sem i have to make a project. Well our group has a idea to make something like japan...
What is e-mail writing?how can i do this?Please give some ideas.
what are the frequently asked questions in interview?If they ask what is your weakness means how can i answer?what is the dress code for girls?