project ideas

hi frnds,
I am final yr student of electrical branch plzzzzzzzzz give me some ideas 4 minor projects.plzzzzzzzzzz answered me as fast as u can..........
ok

Replies

• prkhr.rastogi
    prkhr.rastogi
    sry.......2 say bt i m of 1st sem howzz i can help u.............
  • jishnuvasudevan
    jishnuvasudevan
    hi divya, Am a final year Electrical engg student too, from kerala. Am searching for a project too. Am nw searching for a topic HAND HELD CRO, sumthing related to electronics but can be approved. I have not finalized the project topic. If u want u can mail me ur mail id. I will try to send u sum project ideas (if i can find sumthing, hi hi hi). My id is . Hope to hear from u. If u found sumthin first, pls send me tat also. Regards JISHNU

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai, I am a student from India studying B-Tech 3rd year in my favourate Mechanical Department. I am very happy to say that, I am one of the member of...
Hi all. So heres the deal. I have a little "free time" at work, and I'm developing a program in VB to store pledge name/info in my fraternity. I'm trying...
Hello Ceans, can you please suggest me good front-end and back-end languages, for creating a website for a friend of mine. I have recently created one basic website as a...
can any one give me the ready seminar of bluetec engine ............... or any one can help me to create seminar on bluetec. any informatin you know regarding bluetec please...
Here you have it, the world's first micro Four Thirds camera, the Lumix DMC-G1. Panasonic calls it the "world's smallest and lightest digital interchangeable lens camera," a fancy of way...