Project ideas on Visual basic,Java,Database

Hi,
I am a Computer science student and need help on project ideas on Visual basic,Java,Database.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: project

What project ideas do you have in your mind?

-The Big K-
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    VB + Access = Drag and Drop UI + easy to learn database. Go Figure!!

How about a nice multiplayer strategy game? You know where the players can play on different VB clients talking to one single Access file. You have a separate server module (Java/VB your call) to do the processing of who is winning depending on their input.

Mix images + labels with VB and you have cool looking buttons instead of those boring grey buttons. If you do not want to develop your own pre-concept of a game .. check out something called warbook (its an application on facebook). Simple numbers game, yet addictive ... or you could try another simplistic version of Civilization ... thats also turn based game (not realtime).

Thought that a game for a project would be a cool idea 😀

if you want to stick to the more conservative ideas, then suggest a hotel/library/hospital/HR management software. Functionalities you can find dime a dozen on the net 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about a CE - Web Browser? 😀 I guess it isn't very difficult to build one.

-The Big K-
  • madeye
    madeye
    hi. i hve a VoIP project in java. contct me if interested. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    madeye
    hi. i hve a VoIP project in java. contct me if interested. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Wouldn't it be nice if you discuss everything on forums? It will help a lot of people who visit CE forums.
  • aparnankit
    aparnankit
    hi!
    m an IT student and need help on project ideas on VISUAL BASIC...
  • vatsal7289
    vatsal7289
    hi,
    am an IT enginneer and want some project ideas on VB and ORACLE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, Looks like everyone wants a project idea in Visual Basic & Oracle. Btw, any special reason behind using Oracle? How about mySQL?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We could ask Suyash. He's working at Oracle now right? Maybe he can give some insights on it 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    We could ask Suyash. He's working at Oracle now right? Maybe he can give some insights on it 😉
    [spam] Last I heard from him (two days back), he was busy learning J2EE 😛 [/spam]
  • gyanesh
    gyanesh
    plz send me project ideas in vb and oracle
  • krishniha
    krishniha
    hey dude i am interested in voip, could u plz forward to my
  • afaque usman
    afaque usman
    hi kidakaka,can you tell me more about this multiplayer strategy game.I need idea for final year project for 200 marks.can you suggest me some good ideas .
  • anjali62
    anjali62
    hi...can u plz suggest me project topics in vb and oracle...
  • Arghyadip
    Arghyadip
    clar
    Hi,
    I am a Computer science student and need help on project ideas on Visual basic,Java,Database.
    Have you thought of making an web site for yourself you can easily free host both in ASP.NET or J2EE its easy. And if you think u r not ready for the web then go for image based projects like stganography n all u will get a staright A+ for that. Search the net a bit for that keyword i did the same project.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    You can do some dataware housing projects..
    Like error detection or mounting...Easy handling techniqe (these all are simple)
  • neha1
    neha1
    i have an opinion...i don't know its right or not ..but what i feel that if you are going to develop your first project..may it be a website..don't go for drop and drag tools because its not going to enhance your knowledge at all....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I bought an amkette 1GB pen drive recently.i used the 'lock' application present in the drive ,now the application got corrupted due to virus and the partition under protection is...
How's the movie?😕
Hallo, CE friends. I am mechanical engineer and a new member of this Forum, and I need your help for the design of a shell and tube heat exchanger which...
Hey guys, i m Sharad pursuing MECH Engg in DCE. We are organising a technical fest in our college so i want some new ideas for d events in tech...
Currently I am working on my final project. My final project title is “Design and Implementation of Mobile Robot Sound Tracker Based on Artificial Neural Network”. I want to make...