Sound Localization, MC, and Neural Network

Currently I am working on my final project. My final project title is “Design and Implementation of Mobile Robot Sound Tracker Based on Artificial Neural Network”.

I want to make it embedded with battery as the supply.😕

Any idea where should I learn first? Where should I start first?
Should I use Microcontroller Atmel AVR or Microchip PIC?
What frequency my system working to as an input?
What Neural Network type I work to?
Should I use Fast Fourier Transfom (FFT), Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT), or not use at all?
What is motor type I working with? Is DC Motor is OK?

Replies

• nikomaster
    nikomaster
    First, dont use DSP's that is my first advice, and second, try to learn more about neural networks.

Regards.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Selecting a car loan is very rejoicing and also be cautious. The financier who is giving the loan should be selected very carefully. If you are deciding to go for...
Hey Big K, I keep on encountering this error when I try loading the CE page. It happens more on Firefox than IE.. had to keep on refreshing! Sometimes the...
Hey CEans! I plan to get a graphics card for my home computer, but Im on a very tight budget (around $70). Im currently aiming to get the Nvidia 7300GT...
hi all this is Vertual. i'm new here and i hope t be welcomed! i have my GP now, but i dont know exactly what my Prof do want from...
CEans, How about collecting crazy, weird ideas about a 'Dream Web Browser'? Let's say, something that would integrate IM, Social Bookmarking/Networking, File/Photo Sharing, Search, Email, HTML editing etc. Do you...