Project ideas for electronics and communication engineering

Hi I m a final yr student of B. Tech of Electronics and communication .I realy wanna knw some project topics in communication.

Replies

• remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Do something in mobile technology
    1.#-Link-Snipped-#
    2.#-Link-Snipped-#
    3.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • undergraduation
    undergraduation
    hi, may u explain what each one of ur suggetions means, beacuse i need an idea for my graduation project but i didn't understand what you meant by these ideas😔:

1.Cell range setter
    2.Home appliances controlling using mobile phone
    3.Theft alarm
    please tell me what to do😔.
  • kunalsingh
    kunalsingh
    it is better to ask your college prof
    they can suggest you better project.
    first of all decide in which field you are interested
    otherwise you will confuse choosing project work.;-)
  • kunalsingh
    kunalsingh
    books for electronics

i am 2nd year student in electronics and communication branch.i am interestd in research.i want a basic book for electronics in which every thing is discussed in details.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Re: books for electronics

hi i am planning to participate in analog circuit design contest conducted by texas instruments
    can you suggest any idea for the same

i thought of an idea like googling our own room where small bots called crawlers(similar to google's crawlers) go around the room and take pictures of all objects in the room and sends it to a central database system which processes the images and recognizes the objects along with its positions in the room
    the system will also have a software to type in search queries and the software then gives the search result back using its database
    the database will be constantly updated with the help of crawler bots
    is this idea workable
    please give your suggestions
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    undergraduation
    hi, may u explain what each one of ur suggetions means, beacuse i need an idea for my graduation project but i didn't understand what you meant by these ideas😔:

1.Cell range setter
    2.Home appliances controlling using mobile phone
    3.Theft alarm
    please tell me what to do😔.
    to know about Home appliances controlling using mobile phone see #-Link-Snipped-#
    for Cell range setter see Cell range setter - Google Search

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who want to have a look at CAT 2007 paper, click below - https://www.catiim.in/downloads/CAT-2007 Exam.pdf The paper has been published by IIMs online. Feel free to download it and...
CEans, Pump up your brains, for I'm very sure that all our CEans who are taking CAT 2008 are excited. So are you all ready for November 16, 2008? How...
Hi All I was hearing that i have to show a property during VISA interview as token that ill return back to india, I have a property which in my...
Hi, i'm Metallurgical engineer....so i want to read a ebook of extractive metallurgy and hydrometallurgy of rare earth...please help me...
Hydrometallurgy of rare earth..........i want for my thesis .. i can't buy it... so..please help me