Project ideas for Bio-instrumentation engineering

I'm looking for a good idea for a project, and i prefer a stimulation program specially by using MATLAB, i have seen few ideas but so far am still confused , specially that its an individual project and a hardware project might be little bit difficult. i don't restrict the project to be a matlab project anyways, would love to have some advice from senior engineers where a begineer engineer is in need of help.😎
thank you

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Blood Pressure Monitoring Using MATLAB or LabView

just an idea
  • Makaveli
    Makaveli
    i like the idea, sounds interesting. but i would like to ask you what would be better for this project a software or a hardware?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi .. Many people visit CE for 1. Project Ideas 2 . Training So for No- 2 i have some ideas , This summer is almost over , so we...
Hello everyone, The idea for this thread is to refresh your old things/concepts studied in BTech/BE . May be of help to those who are working in MNCs but forgetting...
A very heartily Hi to every vibrating engineering life here..... I'm from Surat, India. I have acquired B.E Electrical Engg. 4 year ago. And right now involved in the work...
Please i need a help with this report, please REPORT: Consider a frequency-flat fading channel. Use two methods, namely Jakes's model and the filtered Gaussian noise model to simulate a...
Hi Iam doing my first year Electronics & Communication engineering in bangalore, would like to do short term course during my holidays. Can anyone suggest what courses will be helpful....