Project Idea

hi this is nitin 3rd year student in electronics.....i want to publish a technical paper and i am looking for the topic.....my area of interest is "Communication"..... so could you please suggest me the topic....

regards
nitin

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

help me getting some mini projects in mechanical field. i'm doing my 3rd sem engg!!😛
Well hello all My name is Abhilash iam new to this forum. Ive been facing a very hard problem for like 2 months or so for just estimating the take...
😁 hi all Name: Abhilash Manyam Engineering Trade:Aeronautical/Aeronautics Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Work Experience: None Hobbies & Interests: A bit of programming for easy mathematical analysis sometimes, Playing lots of...
hey guys.. im a 3rd year IT ENGG student...new to this network... im trying to make a project over OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION... can anyone tell me know what kind of...
NASA has achieved data transfer rates of over 100 Mbps. The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter sends about 460 GBs of data everyday back to earth covering over 200000 miles!! And guess...