Project Help: Need basic information about solar cars

hi frn's... i wanna do some project in solarcars... can u help me out wid some basic's n already done project..?? plz....u can have my e mail id #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Project - solar car

Karthik, welcome to CE. Could you please ask specific questions about basic information you are interested in about Solar Cars? It would be impossible for us to write everything about Solar Cars. You may however look at following link for basics of Solar Car -

Solar Vehicle

I request you to pay attention to the notice displayed on the top which clearly says "No SMS text" in your posts on CE Forums. We are read by a majority of senior engineers who do not appreciate casually written technical queries. Also, it is very important to provide an appropriate subject to your post so as to attract maximum response to your queries.

Moreover, we request that all the discussions happen over CE Forums so that others get benefited from your doubts/queries.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across a nice project idea on electro-tech-online. Its about simple electronic lie detector. It works on following concept: When you lie, your skin's resistance goes down. The circuit...
Can anyone plz tell me,the good paid training institute for Electronics & Communication Engineering after 4th semester
Is it just me? I guess Yahoo mail (ajax) doesn't support Google Chrome (1.0.154.43) 😲 When I click 'reply' to any message, I get a 'loading...' message that just doesn't...
i m using a stepper motor having specification 12 V 150 ma.. i m using uln2003 as motor driver..At present i m driving the motor at 15v but the problem...
im try to develop a banking intranet system with help of .net, anyone can suggest me from where i should start developing this application: confused: