Project guidance

hi, myself nayana, i m studying 7 sem B.E. in information science branch. In the next sem we have to do project but i m not getting any idea about project, on which base i have to do n how to make it succesfull. please any body guide me.....

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Re: guide me.......

hi nayana.... nice to see you on CE ....
    there are lot of areas in which u can do your project ...further in which there are many topics (Networks,Os,NLP,Data Security....etc)..... so decide the area in which you need to do project..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am having a hard time looking for a feasible sensor for a contact event. Could someone give a suggestion? the sensor will activate if some object created contact with...
I hope this forum could be useful to me and any engineers out there. BTW, I am currently a student studying Computer Engineering. Have a pleasant day!
Here's a smart trick that you can follow to run multiple instances of Google Talk desktop client 😉 Create a shortcut for Google Talk on your desktop. [You can right...
Hi Biggie/Mods, I need a CEan badge which I want to put on my blog. I thought since there is no official CE badge as such, its hightime that we...
Hi ce ans do you have any ideas with you to convert our foot steps into electrical energy while walking😁