CrazyEngineers
  • raviserene
    raviserene

MemberOct 3, 2007

Problem solving

Hi there hope u can help me out. I am a EEE student. This is a doubt from my paper communication & network transmission

please help me out. The following are the 2 problems:

1.consider a(7,4) cyclic code with generator polynomial g(x)=1+x+x3. let data word m=(1010). find the corresponding systematic code

2. let U be a (7,4) cyclic code with g(x)=1+x+x3. find a generator matrix G for U and find the code eword for m=(1010)
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • xheavenlyx

MemberOct 3, 2007

wow, its nice you have formed your Q nicely, but unfortunately, as much as I wanted to help, I have not taken Communications as a subject. I can tell you one thing though.

Take out the keywords like:

Cyclic code, Systematic Code, Generator matrix, Code eword, Generator polynomial etc

Now try this in google, as I have tried... "cyclic code generator polynomial" and this is what I found:

#-Link-Snipped-#

AND this site:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 3, 2007

nice, thanks for the links! Ive yet to take this subject.. sounds hard though 😔 are the problems about encoding data or something? maybe coding theory.
    Cancel
  • xheavenlyx

MemberOct 5, 2007

dude for a sec i thought its reviserine 😀 But yea, its good the links are helpful to someone atleast.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register