Problem in postgre configuration

Guys i am facing some problem is configuring postgre in my pc

when i tried to connect to my localhost server ,it shows me a error named server didn't accept connection ?Check if server really running on localohost

I am using window 7

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    finally done with successful configuration

thank you guys for not helping me

Just a tip whenever you find problem in server configuration ,then never ignore firewall

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys which one will you prefer? democracy or dictatorship? Please also give reasons
Guys, after Egypt and Libya, Greece people are on streets now. Their reasons to do so may be different but does even India need such a thing so as to...
can the ultrasonic transmitter and receiver be connected directly to breadboard or shouuld they be connected using wires? i am doing acircuit to detect obstacles using ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.will...
Hello everyone....๐Ÿ˜ I am making a project on networking in java. I have got a problem in it. Will anyone please tell me that how to remove duplicate values from...
Hello guys, I have project that involve using hand calculation as well Matlab and I'm wondering if any of you are able to help me to start this project !!...