Problem in Keyboard speaker

I just came to know, when Mobile phone and keyboard speaker( Musical keyboard ) when it is in ON state, are in contact with each other, the speaker of the keyboard may get affected due to interference caused by both the signals.

Is it true? if it is so, Why the speaker gets affected.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Speaker is a magnetic based device

The EM signals used to power the mobile can cause temporary harmonic interference in the audio frequency range that gets amplified by the speakers magnet

Hope I am a little clear here mate
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Thanks Good Topics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using Avast antivirus. I found this message adware blocked. Is it safe to remove Desktop.Os.dll file from computer. I use Windows 8 Os. If i delete it, Will...
I've a spare modem, Linksys E2000 which I want to configure as a range extender or wireless repeater. There are DD-WRT firmware versions available that 'promise' to allow to do...
I don't know how WebCakeDesktop software is installed on my computer. I have this software installed from past few weeks. I have thought that this is a built-in software. I...
India's leading automobile maker, Tata Motors and the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) have jointly developed India's first fuel cell powered bus, after several years of research. The final model...
World's largest tunneling machine, "Bertha" has recently had the first day at job that will last about 14 months. Finally, after a lot of testing Bertha has began doing what...