Prime concern in CE

These features need to be lit again
  1. small-talk
  2. KYCE
  3. CE- Labs
Do post other features which are dormant in CE also provide some reliable solutions for reactivating these features?

PS: Hey you CEans let the MODS not feel the heat I want your ideas here more than the MODs posting here usually Come on guys, We are almost a few thousand active users here We can rack our brains better than a hand full of MODs Do pour in your ideas and Suggestions here

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am more interested in technical debates & team project work.Alongwith what Jeffrey mentioned,the technical talks/ideas would be awesome.(you never know when a rubbish idea can turn out to be future's greatest invention)
    Our attempt of "technical forum event" unfortunately ended due to certain known & unknown reasons.
    I've one almost similar idea which is far more flexible than previous one & more exciting.
    Once my endsem exams gets over,I'll be posting the idea in detail.
    There shouldn't be silence in CE,constant technical & sensible posts should keep flooding 😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The problem is colleges are not flexible they are more like schools 😡 Wish they where different now
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Conqueror
    The problem is colleges are not flexible they are more like schools 😡 Wish they where different now
    Welcome to India!
  • lal
    lal
    CE-Labs used to be once a great place where crazy ideas took birth. Well, there was a down side too. Infact almost all the discussions were confined to 'text' alone. Nothing physical was never born from those great discussions. Probably CEans missed a bit of motivation that way.

I think we should concentrate more on practical real life ideas. Projects that really make a difference but not a rocket science. Everyone should act, including me 😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Next comes the KYCE here the segment looks more of dead zone to others which is not really good in reviews and site rankings

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone..i hav just finished my BE in aeronautical engineering..I have no idea as what to do next.I am very much interested in learning CAE softwares like hypermesh.I would like...
i need to make a program similar to a print logger program where i can keep a track of the pages printed by several computers connected in a network. So...
got 750 rank & opted for DAC course.which institute is best. CDAC bangalore or CDAC MUMBAI(kharghar). whats about VITA, Mumbai (Juhu).plz help me out ..!!
Get ready your multicore android to run Ubuntu as app. Yesterday Ubuntu unveiled its OS for Android multicore phones which enables user to run a fully featured desktop OS on...
Printers "Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) Double check the printer name and make sure that the printer is connected to the network