Previous Years Aptitude Question Paper

Please help...

This month Wipro and Accenture is coming to our College.
So please Upload or post link of Previous Years Wipro and Accenture Aptitude Question Paper.

Thank you...

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I have posted the placement papers in career section.Check it.
  • vishwapratap
    vishwapratap
    sent the appitude paper
  • siyaoberoi
    siyaoberoi
    where is the career section..i cudnt find it..i want the aptitude paper of accentutre..they are coming in my campus soon..pls help me..
  • Reya
    Reya
    @siyaoberoi: Search here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    @jagpreet: check this thread : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A CDN or Forum? Many a startup think about it and really speaking its the forum that wins most of the time. Initially it takes few days universially for the...
Wish you a many more happy returns of the day:myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ May all your wishes come true.Have a blast ๐Ÿ˜€
Fedora 16 release has reached alpha stage. Enthusiasts can download the software from here: https://fedoraproject.org/get-prerelease. Is there anyone on CE who's tried out the new Fedora release? If yes, please...
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
I've heard this from multiple sources and wish to confirm this from our CEans spread across various locations. I've been hearing that Indian IT companies are taking up steps to...