Presentation Techniques You Can Learn From Steve Jobs!

If you want to make your presentation impressive, here's a video that tells you what the master presenter Steve Jobs does. Well, I'm not asking you to copy it, but you can surely get an idea how he makes his presentations awesome.

Steve is always excited about his products and if you could do the same while presenting your topic you'd really go ahead. That is, do you really like your topic (let it be anything!)? Are you excited about the topic you're presenting? If yes, show it like Steve Jobs!

[video=youtube;h5iZyN7Ir3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5iZyN7Ir3Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1st year students of MBBS were attending a seminar on philosophy by a Professor (Engineer). He gathered all of them around the surgery table with a real dead dog. The...
Let's face it - the most important tool you have while writing your college/university exams is your pen. Let's all post your experiences with the brand of Pen you used...
friends i am searching for online jb if any one has any idea please share with me. the company had to be genuine one. data entry and form filling job...
It's been almost 2+ years ever since I started my entrepreneurial journey. The biggest lesson I've learned as an entrepreneur is that business is all about relationships & people. It's...
Hello all, Can anyone direct me in a direction where I can find information on communicating to a device through text messages or missed calls? A simple example: sms'ing a...