Preparations for EC related jobs

Hi. I'm in 3rd sem now. I'm not interested IT jobs. What should i do to get ec related jobs? Plz ans.

Replies

• TinaT
    TinaT
    Re: Preparations

Please use full sentences and complete words.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Re: Preparations

@#-Link-Snipped-#: First of all to get into any company you should be able to crack their aptitude test, then Group Discussions(GD) and then Personal interviews(PI).
    Just prepare yourself on three subjects like Quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning and English.
    If the paper is technical, then you should also do basics of electronics and communication.

For GD, Its always the commonsense that rules, and if you back it up by decent english, you surely are going to be a rockstar there.

For PI, stay calm and focus, present yourself properly. Make sure you dont sound arrogant or underconfident. Be true, and remember honesty is the best policy.
    If you dont know something, tell that you dont. Dont try to b google/wikipedia or anything.
    One rule for PI:
    No matter however dumb that interviewer is, he has experience and can judge you on basis of your answers, some may not care if they make sense or not, just be confident and be true.

This is applicable for all jobs.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shrutikulkarni05
    Hi. I'm in 3rd sem now. I'm not interested IT jobs. What should i do to get ec related jobs? Plz ans.
    I think it's too early to think about jobs. My first advice is to develop interest in the subjects and try to learn as much you can. You should regularly check technology blogs, latest in EC field, participate in forums and keep your knowledge up to date. You will have to start preparing for aptitude tests for cracking the primary stages of elimination. Right now, enjoy your studies and make sure you get all the 'basics' right. Everything else will follow. We are all with you to help you at any stage.

• born_star16
    born_star16
    The_Big_K
    I think it's too early to think about jobs. My first advice is to develop interest in the subjects and try to learn as much you can. You should regularly check technology blogs, latest in EC field, participate in forums and keep your knowledge up to date. You will have to start preparing for aptitude tests for cracking the primary stages of elimination. Right now, enjoy your studies and make sure you get all the 'basics' right. Everything else will follow. We are all with you to help you at any stage.
    yes, this is very early to think about jobs. But you can improve your command on core subjects and aptitude tests. This will help you in Govt. sector jobs which asks questions from the depth of the subjects.
  • prabait28
    prabait28
    Hai,
    First you will concentrate on your academics.you have lot of time to joining a company don't feel about that.you will study well and you go to attend symposium in various college. Do some innovative works..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AVISHKAR 2011, the annual Techno-Management fest of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has returned to embrace the sprouting bright engineering minds. Having set the records for getting better...
A causes B or C, but not both F occurs only if B occurs D occurs if B or C occurs E occurs only if C occurs J occurs only...
Hello everyone on CE i have just joined 😀
Laxman went 15 kms from my house, then turned left and walked 20 kms. He then turned east and walked 25 kms and finally turning left covered 20kms. How far...
In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have...