CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • TinaT

MemberSep 6, 2011

Re: Preparations

Please use full sentences and complete words.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • simplycoder

MemberSep 6, 2011

Re: Preparations

@#-Link-Snipped-#: First of all to get into any company you should be able to crack their aptitude test, then Group Discussions(GD) and then Personal interviews(PI).
    Just prepare yourself on three subjects like Quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning and English.
    If the paper is technical, then you should also do basics of electronics and communication.

For GD, Its always the commonsense that rules, and if you back it up by decent english, you surely are going to be a rockstar there.

For PI, stay calm and focus, present yourself properly. Make sure you dont sound arrogant or underconfident. Be true, and remember honesty is the best policy.
    If you dont know something, tell that you dont. Dont try to b google/wikipedia or anything.
    One rule for PI:
    No matter however dumb that interviewer is, he has experience and can judge you on basis of your answers, some may not care if they make sense or not, just be confident and be true.

This is applicable for all jobs.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 6, 2011

Shrutikulkarni05
    Hi. I'm in 3rd sem now. I'm not interested IT jobs. What should i do to get ec related jobs? Plz ans.
    I think it's too early to think about jobs. My first advice is to develop interest in the subjects and try to learn as much you can. You should regularly check technology blogs, latest in EC field, participate in forums and keep your knowledge up to date. You will have to start preparing for aptitude tests for cracking the primary stages of elimination. Right now, enjoy your studies and make sure you get all the 'basics' right. Everything else will follow. We are all with you to help you at any stage.

Cancel
  • born_star16

MemberSep 6, 2011

The_Big_K
    I think it's too early to think about jobs. My first advice is to develop interest in the subjects and try to learn as much you can. You should regularly check technology blogs, latest in EC field, participate in forums and keep your knowledge up to date. You will have to start preparing for aptitude tests for cracking the primary stages of elimination. Right now, enjoy your studies and make sure you get all the 'basics' right. Everything else will follow. We are all with you to help you at any stage.
    yes, this is very early to think about jobs. But you can improve your command on core subjects and aptitude tests. This will help you in Govt. sector jobs which asks questions from the depth of the subjects.
    Cancel
  • prabait28

MemberSep 7, 2011

Hai,
    First you will concentrate on your academics.you have lot of time to joining a company don't feel about that.you will study well and you go to attend symposium in various college. Do some innovative works..
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register