Prep for exam of cdac feb 2014 batch

hi
i have completed btech in cse this year
i want to apply for cdac feb batch.
i need help about how to prepare for cdac entrance exam.
i know all sections and books referred on cdac website but still confused.
so please help me out

Replies

• vaibhav bhanawat
    vaibhav bhanawat
    what is cdac,.......?
  • mohit.gupta
    mohit.gupta
    i am still searching for job now so tell me if i get job of less package then i should go for cdac or go through job.??
  • mohit.gupta
    mohit.gupta
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Navigate this section itself, you'll find tons of thread discussing cdac.
  • Aashish Kashyap
    Aashish Kashyap
    hello guyz.. m preparing for the c-cat ...
    approximately how many student appear in this
    exam??? nd also tell me tht where i cn found th
    previous year question papers???? nd 2 mnths fr
    preparing r more enough na ?? ...
  • KedarPatil01
    KedarPatil01
    Focus on C programming more. Joining a PreDAC course may help. PreDAC from Sunbeam and KNOW-IT pune are good. Lot of practice of MCQ is done in KNOW-IT.
  • Aashish Kashyap
    Aashish Kashyap
    hello guys... need some suggetions .. i am from ECE background only with the basic knowledge of c and c++ and want to join DAC course.. how much difficulty level i will face..???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Todays news prove that future two wheelers would be equipped with present car(four wheeler) technologies.Yes Hero Motor Corporation has announced that Its R&D has come up with a new idea...
I saw this strip - a collection of quotes from Chris Guillebeau presented as a comic strip and had a good laugh. I think the strip itself is very thought...
Dear, I am working in Saudi Arabia as electrical engineer with a Turkish based contracting company. I would like to return india soon and would like to establish my own...
I just filled up the iiast form for admission in iia Bangalore ..... Do someone know the material I could use for this exam ... Thank u in advance 😀
Common Admission Test (CAT) registrations have dropped to a five year low with only 1.94 lakh aspirants registering for the CAT 2013 exam. The registrations have dropped to a five...