Power by speed breakers

sir, i have heard about the concept of generating power by speed breakers...sir i have a doubt regarding it,,wheather it is used in our country??please clear my doubt sir....

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    gayatri 123
    sir, i have heard about the concept of generating power by speed breakers...sir i have a doubt regarding it,,wheather it is used in our country??please clear my doubt sir....
    You should give up this 'sir'ing. It may be a 'madam' that responds.

While there have been designs to harvest power from speed breakers, none have legal sanction. They may trigger an accident because of the mechanical movement in the mechanism. They may be difficult to maintain because of the weather, street debris and such.

Also there is no free lunch. That power ultimately comes from the vehicle crossing the breaker.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One problem in India is securing the site where the devices are installed. This becomes a severe hinderance when we are trying to implement advance technologies here in our country.

And they have another limitation of speed control so it is not so popular in our country where traffic rules are __________ away. sorry But that is the truth
  • gayatri 123
    gayatri 123
    i thank all you for your valuable answers......................................
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    what method are you using to generate power? i had once seen this in a movie, and there it ended in causing accidents. But dont know what caused an accident in the movie. I think, they did it to dishearten a character.
  • rikil
    rikil
    it is kind of useless to conserve power by such means. If we exactly know how to ride our vehicle, there won't be any power wastage.
  • ABCD ABCD
    ABCD ABCD
    but what intention is OP having? How will he be able to do it? is my ques

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone help me gain clarity on electrical angle and mechanical angle? What are the differences between these two?
What is the Difference between .net framework 3-3.5-4.0??
Main Events 1. Advitiya (Flagship event of Graffiti) 2. XQuizIT (Business Quiz) 3. Mystery Inc. (Crime Scene Investigation) 4. VirtuaLANnihilation (LAN Gaming) 5. Kotler’s Paradigm (Marketing Strategy) 6. Quest Extraordinaire...
Dear friends, I have decided to pursue my masters in chemical engineering from Germany and hence wanted to know which are the top universities that i should apply to..... i...
hi😀 , am raj kiran, a mechanical student in kucet, warangal, andhra pradesh, india am an enthusiastic person and am interested in robotics i am starter in the topic so...