Post the movies based on computer and web technology.

Hi friend's
I like to watch the movies based on computer and web technology.
but it's limited and i think i watch all the movies of hollywood based on computer and web technology.
some of which i like most is Matrix,Die hard 4,I jobs,Night riders,Echelon Conspiracy etc.
post your's.

😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who haven't seen Pirates Of The Silicon Vally, should watch it right away. 😁
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    1. Antitrust
    2. Hackers
    3. Hackers -Takedown
    4. War Games
    5. War Games -The Dead Code

These are my favorite computer related movies.
    Every CSE student should watch them.
    will post more soon...
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I think
    have many more to watch.
  • rahulpn
    rahulpn
    Eagle Eye
    Transformers
    Enemy of the State
    The Core
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    There is a movie called "Moon".

Recently I watched it. It's a very different movie.
    I enjoyed it.. The story takes place in the future.

It's about a man who is employed in the moon extracting helium-3 for usage as fuel in the earth.
    He's on a three year contract and just a week before the contract expires and it was time for him to go back to earth, he meets with an accident.
    What happens after that forms the rest of the movie.. It's pretty interesting.

Moon %28Film%29

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone in CE.....i am an aspiring engineer...i have given my entrance exams and have got admission in MIT[Manipal Institute Of Technology] and have secured a rank of 8268 in...
Meaning: marked with spots of colour, or shade Usage: The floor was dappled with pale moonlight. Syn: flecked, speckled,variegated
Meaning: a collection of a great variety Usage: He has an eclectic collection of stamps and coins from all over the world. Syn: assorted, broad, diverse, heterogeneous
Found this Video interesting. Sharing it with all the already Electrical Engineers... and the wanna-be an Electrical Engineers. It shows the electrical engineering is not just about lighting bulbs... [video=youtube;yABTMH1b7YU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yABTMH1b7YU[/video]...
University of SAN DIEGO Chapter of the institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) presents a Video on why you should consider being an Industrial Engineer. Have a look.. I bet it...