CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 7, 2008

neelam_neha
    i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....
    I don't get the point in this topic. We aren't here to compare people or citizens of any nation.

I'll wait for your clarification, otherwise, we'll lock this thread.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberAug 7, 2008

women in india are far better secured and in good position,atleast in metros and towns m not sure about rural india
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberAug 7, 2008

Can you please clarify?

Do you mean job position? societal position? Women's rights?

And what do you mean by western culture?
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberAug 7, 2008

well in many ways,m not comparing with other nations,but all in all india is a safe nation,women can get all thing she wants,and more-over India provides a protective environment,many women foreingn tourist find india safe to travel,m nuetral abt westren culture,we shud always take the good and throw thw bad away
    Cancel
  • RockX_26

MemberSep 8, 2015

In India I feel percentage of women who are serving as housewife is much more compared to other nations. While in other nations the percentage of women who works as housewives is less compared to India as much women in other countries work in an organisation irrespective of whether big or small.
    Although I agree that India as a secure place for women as number of rapes in India is less compared to other nations as well as tourists or foreigners also find India a very safe place in order to travel or work.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register