position of women in india compared to other nations

i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neelam_neha
    i believe women in INDIA is better than other nations.....bocz others nations hve a lot of western culture....
    I don't get the point in this topic. We aren't here to compare people or citizens of any nation.

I'll wait for your clarification, otherwise, we'll lock this thread.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    women in india are far better secured and in good position,atleast in metros and towns m not sure about rural india
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can you please clarify?

Do you mean job position? societal position? Women's rights?

And what do you mean by western culture?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well in many ways,m not comparing with other nations,but all in all india is a safe nation,women can get all thing she wants,and more-over India provides a protective environment,many women foreingn tourist find india safe to travel,m nuetral abt westren culture,we shud always take the good and throw thw bad away
  • RockX_26
    RockX_26
    In India I feel percentage of women who are serving as housewife is much more compared to other nations. While in other nations the percentage of women who works as housewives is less compared to India as much women in other countries work in an organisation irrespective of whether big or small.
    Although I agree that India as a secure place for women as number of rapes in India is less compared to other nations as well as tourists or foreigners also find India a very safe place in order to travel or work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please gurus help me,i need to make it as early as possible to get an A+
hello..can i am a final yr student of electrical engg dept..i m searching for a good project..prefarably in power system or machine side.. can ne1 suggest me some good projects...
CEans, This topic will appeal more to engineers from India. I'd love to have opinions/views from engineers from all over the world to see how things are in different parts...
CEans, Post your opinions/views/experiences about software testing / QA engineering jobs. What is the scope and what are the limitations of software QA jobs? What are the opportunities? What technical...
One of my friends asked me if I could give him a list of top companies for mechanical engineers. So, mechanical engineers on CE, please discuss about your dream company...