Portable Acoustic Tractor Beam: build it at your home

Star Trek!
Quote:
This week’s video comes from Bristol University where researchers have shown that a tractor beam can be built for under £70 with readily available parts.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i want to give a motor driven crank drive to a vibratory conveyor. i have done calculations on motor rpm required. please help me out regarding crank calculations.
Samsung, on Thursday, has introduced us to their newest range of Chromebooks. Chromebook Pro and Chromebook Plus, the much awaited laptops are hybrid in nature and can act both as...
Hi, we are currently rebuilding Nahr El Bared refugee camp in Lebanon. However, both the army and UNRWA forbid digging. The current ground is backfill from rubbish and unknown materials....
I decided to give the new UPI payments system built by the Government to find out how it works. I was asked to create a UPI ID for myself so...
CrazyEngineers IO - Career Guidance App has seen phenomenal response in the recent days. Considering the amount we invest into helping our fellow engineers make the right decision in their...