PM messaging

I had a recent PM from durga about a survey; I cannot reply to this poster they have their inbox set to private.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    skipper
    I had a recent PM from durga about a survey; I cannot reply to this poster they have their inbox set to private.

Skipper, We have a facility in settings to give the rights to post Private as well as vistor message. Durga must have set that settings on for friends only. Thats why you couldn't post reply back to her.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to everyone! I would like to know if there is any way to measure high voltage without opening the circuit, to measure the voltage directly from the line. Maybe...
While going through the threads, I have noticed that people just post anything, whether its said previously by someone else or its lame or useless, they just post it. Eg....
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ CE Colloquium: Online paper presentation/seminar contest ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ {Update}: Entries are no longer being accepted. About CE Colloquium: We had been brainstorming on conducting an online paper presentation contest on...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28917-ce-colloquium-online-paper-presentation-seminar-contest.html Read the announcement carefully before you ask questions 😀
Please suggest a textbook of maths for GATE 2010.. I am an Information Technology student. Please suggest a textbook of mathematics for GATE 2010. The syllabus for the same(for CS/IT)...