Please help with simple problem

I have a simple Mechanical engineering question on figuring the length of a dove tail to cut off the bottom of my car trailer so there is only 1" of the 2x4 tubing showing at the end. Of course the dove tail is flat to the ground. the length is 18ft and it drops 18"

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    If the problem was indeed simple for you, you could have figured out the answer. Can you please elaborate some more. As you shouted on the conference, it would also be nice if the pictures you would like to show us can be uploaded on flickr.

Cheers!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, add some more detail and/or pictures as this does indeed sound like it has a simple solution however by your description I am not able to "picture" the issue.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN ANY ONE ADVICE ONE PROJECT RELATED TO ELECTRONICS BUT WITHOUT MICROCONTROLLER CONCEPT.. URGENT PLZZZZZZZ............😀
Hi Friends, This website is a beautiful collection of quiz. There are a total of 46 levels and mindboggling stages. Please provide your feedback
Hi friends.. I have little time to finish my project..around 15 days! But i am not ready to compromise and do simple one. Please suggest me one of the best...
Hi friends.. I have little time to finish my project..around 15 days! But i am not ready to compromise and do simple one. Please suggest me one of the best...
CEans, This is to inform you that CE is under major spammer attack. Looks like some smart-a$$ as setup scripts to register on CE. As a preventive measure, all new...