Please Explain Relay settings

We are using 10 MVA 110/11 kv Transformer for 6 MW power plant. The transformer relay setting has given (7sj621 siprotech siemens multifunctional relay)

CT ratio 75 / 1 A

Relay code settings

51 Ip> 0.8
Ip>> 13

What is the original tripping value and how did we calculate it.......
please Explain

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    A better scrutiny of the data sheet, or even a simple call to the vendor will do.(I don't want to sound rude, but this is what I do).
  • d_vipul
    d_vipul
    ericsson
    We are using 10 MVA 110/11 kv Transformer for 6 MW power plant. The transformer relay setting has given (7sj621 siprotech siemens multifunctional relay)

CT ratio 75 / 1 A

Relay code settings

51 Ip> 0.8
    Ip>> 13

What is the original tripping value and how did we calculate it.......
    please Explain

Please provide more information to provide you solution........Sorry Friend this information is not sufficient to solve your problem.......
    For more details #-Link-Snipped-#........
    To do settings in SIEMENS SIPROTEC RELAY you need to install DIGSI 4.80 Software with 7SJ61 Device Driver...................
    If you are still facing problems share your problems here I am ready to answer your Query........................

Regards,
    VIPUL
  • sunnypatel
    sunnypatel
    relay use for haandeling high power
  • Tammy1949
    Tammy1949
    A better scrutiny of the data sheet, or even a simple call to the vendor will do.(I don't want to sound rude, but this is what I do). ​
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Tammy1949
    A better scrutiny of the data sheet, or even a simple call to the vendor will do.(I don't want to sound rude, but this is what I do). ​
    May I know the reason why you re-posted the same statement which I posted? I hope that you would have seen this
    aj_onduty
    A better scrutiny of the data sheet, or even a simple call to the vendor will do.(I don't want to sound rude, but this is what I do).
    This is post no. 2 of the same thread. Hope you... well, nothing. I believe that my reputation in CE is a bit tainted. Lets hope I won't need to prove it here! This is disturbing as it really makes no sense.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai Dear all Am the new member of this forum, from last one week daily visiting this site and got good knowledge of computer and IT Thanks to all, am...
Hi, I have a small Torx screw (T9) sitting on an electronic device, so I can't simply cut it off. No screwdriver can grip anymore and I really need that...
3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, ___ a)19 b)21 c)23 d)25 How can I start with such problems? Please give me a general idea to solve such questions.
Hi all, If i have a problem of changing: d^2 (k^1/2)/ dx^2 + d^2(k^1/2)/dx^2 = 0 to d^2 (phi)/ dx^2 + d^2(phi)/dx^2 = 0 and given that T = k^1/2*phi...
hello guys i m new on this site and looking for help , well i m student of mechanical engineering and i want help from u guys actually i have...