please do help for Electrical final year project

hi friends i am renuraj choudhary studying in final year of electrical engg. please suggest me some creative idea for final year project. pleasssssssssssssssssssse.😛

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: please do help for final year project

Hey Renuraj, welcome to CE 😀

Can you please read through this thread first?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • clement
    clement
    Hello, i am clement pls how do i select a project topic that will be less cost effective and if you don't mind, pls, suggest such topics to me
  • lathasivak
    lathasivak
    HAI, i need to know the labVIEW based mini projects in Electronics and Instrumetaion field. Please kindly help me.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    lathasivak
    HAI, i need to know the labVIEW based mini projects in Electronics and Instrumetaion field. Please kindly help me.
    Hey, lathasivak!
    First of all, why don't you introduce yourself here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Secondly, why don't you ask your question in a new thread. That way, you could get more responses.
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    clement
    Hello, i am clement pls how do i select a project topic that will be less cost effective and if you don't mind, pls, suggest such topics to me
    Why don't you read this. This may help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • s20648115
    s20648115
    Re:direction and speed control of dc motor problem

KINETIC_JOULES
    Why don't you read this. This may help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    i'm an electrical engineering student currently on my third year i have a problem i need to build a circuit that will control the speed and direction of a dc motor and desplay the speed as voltage on a lcd.my circuit my have a closed loop and i'm nt sure how to implement this circuit plz help
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: direction and speed control of dc motor problem

s20648115
    i'm an electrical engineering student currently on my third year i have a problem i need to build a circuit that will control the speed and direction of a dc motor and desplay the speed as voltage on a lcd.my circuit my have a closed loop and i'm nt sure how to implement this circuit plz help
    Have you tried anything on your own so far? If not, please do. If yes, please share it with us so that we can help you fix problems you're facing.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Brainfingerprinting
    navbelt

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀hi there, me again, does any one have any ideas about remote terminal units? its used to monitor field devices such as pumps, switchgears, motors, etc, i need help in...
Hi Fellow CEans.. This is Ankur..I am doing my Btech in CSE and i will be entering my 4th year of engg. Actually I need a suggestion .I am placed...
Hi Guyz, Please fill in the following survey and help us . Youth Survey - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com Regards, -KGV
guys can anybody mail me of where shall i can get a project on "nanotechnology" guys give quick reply b'cos our sir is on knife-edge!!!!!!!!!😕
hey hiiiii folks i m aman ,studying in hamburg ,doing my bachelors in mechatronics !!!!