PLC & SCADA Training Courses

i have completd my b.tech in 2011 in eee. presently m employd in an automation company as maintenence engineer. but m more intrst in application side which needs knowledge of plc and scada. can u guys help me out with such training courses that would help me enhance my technical skills and growth oppurtunities.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Training section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You are looking for institute names or standard course names or training centers in a particular city?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Now a days there are lot of companies providing training for PLC and SCADA. I suggest to get the training under any company that will be more fruitful for you.
  • Bani_01
    Bani_01
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# You are looking for institute names or standard course names or training centers in a particular city?
    m actually looking for standard courses names that shall me to grow and give me an edge at professional level in automation industry.
  • Reya
    Reya
    How can we suggest without knowing where you are from?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Bani_01
    m actually looking for standard courses names that shall me to grow and give me an edge at professional level in automation industry.
    I think there is no any name for Courses that is depend on the PLC SCADA they are using Alen-Bradly,Siemense or any other. Depending on PLC SCADA there may be difference in software they are teaching and fees.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever wondered who created the meme? It is Christopher Poole an American Web Entrepreneur. He is touted as the most successful web Entrepreneur you can ever meet. Recently I came...
i m an engineer in comp sci , bt dis is nt where my world end, d journey start 4m here. i m person with mass communication skill i love...
I am Akshay Kumar Sahoo. Civil Structures rarely collapse! I'm attaching my CV. Check it out!
Perhaps more than all other federal agencies, NASA tells stories about big things: big places, big data, big ideas. Using extraordinarily high resolution data sets from some of the most...
'India Infrastructure: An Opportunity' is about India's growing infrastructure and its emergence as the hub for knowledge and technology. The reason behind this infrastructure can be traced to India's booming...