"moot", No I haven't forgotten to Capitalize M!

[​IMG]

Ever wondered who created the meme? It is Christopher Poole an American Web Entrepreneur. He is touted as the most successful web Entrepreneur you can ever meet.
Recently I came across his website #-Link-Snipped-# (Called Canvas).
So what is moot? It is actually a hypothetical debatable point. Confused? You will get it soon!
Image Credit: Names You Need to Know: Christopher Poole, Canvas

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m an engineer in comp sci , bt dis is nt where my world end, d journey start 4m here. i m person with mass communication skill i love...
I am Akshay Kumar Sahoo. Civil Structures rarely collapse! I'm attaching my CV. Check it out!
Perhaps more than all other federal agencies, NASA tells stories about big things: big places, big data, big ideas. Using extraordinarily high resolution data sets from some of the most...
'India Infrastructure: An Opportunity' is about India's growing infrastructure and its emergence as the hub for knowledge and technology. The reason behind this infrastructure can be traced to India's booming...
Just stumbled upon the following infograph that shows how big Apple Inc. is. The company that was on the verge of Bankruptcy in 1997 has become the the world's most...