Planning for the 4th CrazyEngineers Day!

CEans,

CE was founded on November 26[sup]th[/sup] 2005 and since then, we have been celebrating CrazyEngineers' Day on November 26[sup]th[/sup] every year.

I guess its high time we start preparing for grand CE Day. I propose the following -

1. Let's try to have as many friends/colleagues register on CE. Shall we aim for the dream 75k member figure [ too optimistic? ๐Ÿ˜’ ]

2. Special launch, competitions etc. Suggestions are welcome.

3. Planning City Meets in the month of November.

4. Let's all try to be online simultaneously at a specified time. on November 26th.

5. Special wallpaper/screensaver release.

6. Everyone wears a CE T Shirt on November 26th.

What say you?

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Great idea.

This way we will test how many simultaneous user CE can handle at a time. ๐Ÿ˜

Nice initiative Biggi. I will personally Ask my friends and collegues to be online on CE on 26th. Can we plan competition in a way that we will announce results on 26???

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see any problem with over 1000 simultaneous users online. It will be a good stress test for CE's new server ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, ๐Ÿ‘ for the competition. Ideas are welcome.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Inaugration of the CE Brand store. (Just consolidating the ideas in this thread, so that we will not miss them.)

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I think we should also plan ahead for the 5th CE Day as well. That wouldl probably be a very significant milestone ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I think we should also plan ahead for the 5th CE Day as well. That wouldl probably be a very significant milestone ๐Ÿ˜€
    Right, we'll begin it on January 2010. Let's make it grand.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Surely biggie we can plan as much as we can ..i think we can plan up to rediscover CE from the biggining on that day only...share each others views at online chat or in a separate forum ..1>about their views & days till date at CE 2>How it changes each & every day of them here helping them to grow in Crazyengineers.
    Lets discuss each others views here....Lets make it Big ๐Ÿ˜!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ya, tomarrow itself, I will ask all my friends in the college to join the CE ( as many as possible )
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    We had started one thread to make one video in which we have to wish CE happy birthday. I think we have to bump that thread. Is there any entry biggie?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I just did some quick math. At the time of writing this post, we have about 85,434 posts. If we decide to cross 100,000 posts by November end, let's...
I might be too late, but I've been hearing a lot about Intel Nehalem architecture recently. Can anyone point out difference between Penryn & Nehalem? How does it improve overall...
While we all seriously question the effectiveness of education systems, we never bother how far we go on our own to satisfy our curiosity. I had few shocking realizations in...
CE is an engineers (everybody is an engineer we do not require a engineering certificate) forum. I am 100% sure many of you must be wondering what's the debate in...
Website: Entrepreneurship Cell @FMS, Delhi Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi has launched International Entrepreneurship Challenge. The details of the event can be obtained from above link. Anyone from CE participating...