Physiological Control of Computer Mouse

I am doing a project on controlling computer mouse through eye movement. In my project, I have to take digital images of the eyes at regular intervals of time and use it to control the mouse. I have devised a way to find the coordinates I require, but I don't know how to program it into a mouse driver to control the mouse movement. All I need is a program in C or JAVA to control the mouse driver using the co-ordinates obtained from the image.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, Can somebody please give me url, from where to download the latest Novell netware OS? I learned it is free for download. Googled for the url but could...
Hey CEans! I have recently entered the realm of aerial photography, and know nothing about it at all 😉 My aim is to capture an image of the ground from...
hi! Am a final year mechanical engineering student.I need few simple ideas that i can do as my final year project.I am not that fundoo..I am just a average student😀...
I am wondering if a whole construction of any heavy industry can be made above the ground hanging on some supports or something. Is there anyone can enlighten me about...
hello sir.... i m a 2nd yr mechanical engg. student from delhi coll.f engg.. plz guide me the procedure for vocational training in abroad..and the resume template...