Photos of Google Glass Walk & Video of Glass Surface

You guys may want to read this and share your comments. -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    could it be that "I see through your eyes" thing? Sounds good for military applications, but dunno where I'd be using it except cheating in the exam and remote-copying assignments 😛
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you check this? -

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Google co-founder Sergei Brin has said that Google Project Glass Goggles could be available in the market as early as next year. 😎 😎
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Too bad I can't really check the video right now, because I'm using my cellphone to connect to the net 😔 maybe later

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

im just from no where and i think we gonna help each other in a imprtant matter
MIT's engineers have developed algorithms to detect fake human smiles. Computers can now tell you when you're faking your smile! https://www.crazyengineers.com/mit-a...smiles-mona-lisa-mystery-still-unsolved-2168/
Indian Government websites totally sucked in looks and functionality. But BSNL's new website design looks much better. After being in the 'beta' for a long time, BSNL's finally made a...
Greetings, If there are any Structural or Civil Engineers ready to strike out on their own and start a space frame company here is your chance. Mero Iran is offering...
em going to do a small project related to control system engineering,can anybody suggest a suitable project for me?this project should be finished in 2 weeks time...