phase advancer

i want a complete detail about the phase advancer with theorey. please if any one have forward to me.

Replies

• shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Please try to search for the material yourself. If you have any specific query about something in your project then feel free to post it here. Don't just demand entire concepts. This forum is for sharing of ideas & concepts. Not for getting easy information.
  • k.vijayalakshmi
    k.vijayalakshmi
    i searched but i didnot get the related information how it is implemented in power factor correction
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Check this..#-Link-Snipped-#
    This is the way the power factor is corrected.
  • kathleenp980
    kathleenp980
    k.vijayalakshmi
    i want a complete detail about the phase advancer with theorey. please if any one have forward to me.
    Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Hi Kathleen
    Everyone (not just newcomers) is welcome here. People who come here for others to do their homework are also welcome...to be ignored.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am proceeding my project on the topic,"THREE PHASE SINGLE SWITCH BOOST RECTIFIER REDUCING HARMONIC USING PWM".related detail i want pls help me.
habituate (v): To train; to accustom to a situation If you are a frequent visitor to a place, you may be said to be a habitue of that place. hangar...
idiom (n): An expression whose meaning is different from the literal meaning of the words; a language or dialect used by a group of people. It's sometimes hard for non-English...
I believe that English should be must for each and every citizen of India especially for those who have a recognized degree.. But i wan't to know that is English...
1.)If a word "FINGER" is coded as "SGJRNL", then how will you code the word "GROUND" ? a) TLSNJE b) TGNRSP c) EPXSWM d) EPNRWM e) none 2.)If "I am...