PF usage

I wan't to know that what is PF usage in the computer ?

Replies

• rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Guys what is ''Page File Usage History'' ?
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    Page file is a virtual memory which reserves some amount of space on hard drive which acts as RAM.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    @xxxabhash: you mean to say that PF is used to store temporary memory .
    If my PF usage is 700 mb then there is 700 mb of virtual memory ???please clearify me
    And why this PF usage is always vary ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every time when something wrong goes in US, whole world faces its consequences. Now its about outsourcing. Even the India's giant company, Infosys , too replied that its very serious...
jovial (adj): happy; in good spirits; jolly junction (n): Convergence; linkup; the act or state of being joined together Juncture can mean the same thing as junction, but more often...
This article is given in power system book by V.K.Mehta please read this and answer my question: PHASE ADVANCER:phase advancers are used to improve the power factor of induction motors.The...
karma (n): Good or bad emanations from someone or something This is different from the Hindu or Buddhist belief, that a person's actions in life determine his or her fate...
A train 1.2 miles long is travelling 40 miles per hour on a track parallel to a highway. If a car is travelling 60 miles per hour in the same...