Petrol start kerosene run engine: discussions

This is not an automobile engine, and it never can be one, due to the low torque that it produces.

This machine is used to power centrifugal pumps, and earth vibrators, in places where electric power is unavailable, thus making electric motors useless as prime movers. examples of such places are construction sites and cultivating lands.

Now is this engine a two-stroke or a four stroke engine ? does anyone know about its working mechanism in detail ?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1) In any vehicle, the headlights are solely powered by the alternator only, while the rest of the electrical devices like the horn, beepers, signal lights, starter motor, etc are...
hi every one I am arvind verma from chennai India.I am very happy becouse now I am a part of crazy engineers.I am a b.tech student, my branch is CSE.please...
Once a circus artiste was on his way to his hometown, and he had to cross a bridge. the bridge was nearly old, and weather-beaten and it posed the danger...
name for cse fest urgent please,its technical fest
name= shruthi reddy college= BMSCE , Bangalore branch= EC mail id= < removed for benefit of Op> right im in 5th sem , i want to know the latest project...