harshitha
harshitha
Branch Unspecified
26 Aug 2008

Personal project

i want to start a personal project wich i can present in the technical interview during my placements.please give me an idea on what topic can i start my personal project? and wat all can i do in order to make my personal project very attractive and convincing to the panel of technical interviewers?
😕
10 years ago
Harshitha, you did not tell us about your skills and experience in working on projects.

If you are willing, why don't you help us develop the CE Messenger?
shadeslayer

shadeslayer

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
as you are a computer science student i can suggest u best is server monitoring system right now ,,,

like in lan a main server will be abel to monitor all the other pc activities ,,it is a nice project ..and requires good amount of hard work also as well as skills
10 years ago
Shadeslayer - don't you think everyone does the same project these days; I mean, the server monitoring system?

In past 15 days, I interviewed 8 people and 6 of them had developed the server monitor. What's up with server monitors?
niraj.kumar

niraj.kumar

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
What are your skill set and intrest ....r u intrested toward web application (like php,mysql,perl) or you are inclined toward .... system programming or open source ??

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.